No Surprises Act
Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
- Allied Physicians Surgery Center Contracted Networks:
- BCBS Indiana
- Community Health Alliance (CHA)
- ChoiceCare Humana
- Medicaid - Please call our office for specific contracted Medicaid Plans
- Rail Road
- Please call our office for specific contracted Medicare Advantage Replacement Plans
- Plain Church Ministry
- Select Health Network
- United Healthcare
* For specific information regarding contracted networks please call the Patient Accounts Department at Allied Physicians Surgery Center 574-544-2200.
- If we don’t have an agreement with your health plan’s network, we are considered out-of-network. Receiving services from this facility will likely cost you more. For more information about your rights and protections under federal law, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises/consumers.
Click here to download Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills PDF
Click here Surprise Billing Protection Form PDF.
For more information please call the Patient Accounts Department at Allied Physicians Surgery Center 574-544-2200.
Disclaimer: If you are viewing in Internet Explorer 8 or older you may need to update your browser by Clicking here.